Many of the photos are a little blurry...this little guy moves like greased lightning!
But oh so sweet! He slept the whole way home
And he has made himself right at home
He loves to be held and cuddled
and he is a major jumper and climber
Chloe goes from hissing and growling at him one minute, to licking his head and face the next. Hopefully in a few days she'll settle out.
This is an after dinner nap.
He woke up and ate again...he's a big eater...and now,
He's asleep in my lap as I type this.
I am in heaven!
All I need now is for Chloe to get used to him....I think it'll be soon as she is already calmer around him.
He's SO adorable, and what an interesting name! Love that last photo especially!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooooo cute!! You re going to have a so much fun lovin' on him!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun! That's an interesting name. I am curious as to how it is pronounced. I'm not sure how I am saying it is correct. He's a little bundle of cute.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable!!!!!!! I think it's a good sign that Chloe licks him - even if it's only sporatically. I'm sure this little guy is just what the Dr. ordered to help heal your heart. Hugs.
ReplyDeletehow adorable is he....that last picture is too cute. looks like an armful already. he looks like a wild one....your house will never be the same. enjoy him.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute.... Chloe will get use to him in no time. Little brothers always take time to get use to.
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable. Love that after dinner nap pose. :)
ReplyDelete