Monday, May 23, 2011

More Bouree

And Chloe.  Chloe is still adjusting to having this baby in the house.  Still hissing, but less. And she is letting him get closer to her before hissing.  And her curiosity is getting the best of her, because she is now actively seeking him out to see what he's up to.

So I'm hopeful that they will be fast friends before too long.

I know you're going to get tired of all these photos soon, but I just can't help myself :)

So I give you, Bouree  last night and day 2.

































9 comments:

  1. You know, Bouree should have had to live somewhere else for a few months. I'm not sure he will ever appreciate his good fortune at landing in your home. He will think that all cats live like he does. He could potentially become very demanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fibre and textile artists need cats to help their artistic endeavours, and I'm sure your beautiful kitten will grow up to be as much of a textile fiend as my spoilt felines are! These are gorgeous photos! Chloe will soon find she likes the idea of having someone to boss around, and you will have another organic hot water bottle on the bed come autumn! Lucky cats, and lucky you to be owned by them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, just precious. Makes me want a kitten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delicious your new addition is! I've enjoyed the anticipation or his arrival through your posts and love that you are sharing his getting accquainted pics! Surely Chloe won't be able to resist his adorableness for too long! Thanks for sharing....I for one won't get tired of seeing him! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that I won't get tired of seeing the Bouree photos. I bet once Chloe gets it across to Bouree that she's the boss, then they will get along great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll never get sick of looking at pictures of both Chloe & Bouree. You can tell by a couple of those that Chloe is certainly interested so I'm sure in a few weeks, she will accept him and they will become good friends. I love the ones of Chloe lying on her bed in the sunshine giving Bouree a look that says "I'm the Queen of the Castle"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cat and kitty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bouree looks like the perfect addition to your household. He is gorgeous and I will enjoy watching him grow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!