Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shipping Day!

Today  "Queen of the Nereids"  left with the UPS guy on her way to Kansas for MQS.



I'll be following her to MQS on May 15th and hope to see lots of my friends there!

 

Also today I shipped  the "Queen's" entry package off to Houston for the IQA jury process, so keep your fingers crossed!

 

Now it's back to work...got to bind and bling my 2 small auction quilts for MQS  and make my Fiberactions challenge piece that's also due on the 15th.  Guess I better go get busy!!

 

5 comments:

  1. She looks awesome.....hope you win lots! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeee....good luck to you Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to her at the show and I hope you enjoy the trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    What is most impressive to me is that this quilt is so life-like. Wishing for many awards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, safe travels for her and yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!