Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Painting the Day Away

to add a little color...

Bouree had his year old check up and shots this morning.  He was such a good boy!  He felt fine when we first got home



But later in the afternoon, he was feeling a little puny...those shots tend to do that to him.



But tomorrow he will be back to his usual mania!  Then in 2 weeks, he gets his baseline cardiac workup with the feline cardiologist from LSU.  After that, I hope I'll finally be able to relax.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, a kitty with a cardiologist. My cats don't know what they're missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well. He sure is a handsome fella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks kinda fishy.. Will Henretta and Sadie have a brother soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big boy! I'm loving the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is gorgeous! Hope that all will be well after the visit to the cardiologist and that you can relax! Hugs to both your kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Deb, another painted quit- great color. Lime? Nice. And what a face that boy has, gorgeous. Good luck at the cardio with him,all will be good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!