Saturday, June 2, 2012

Finished!

The painting of my latest quilt, that is. Next step is to load it for quilting.



Probably won't do that for a few days though because my fabric arrived from Vicki today and I'm anxious to get started on that!  It's her newest gradient..."Twilight".



And Bouree has recovered from his vaccinations and is back to his usual antics.  He even agreed to pose for you this afternoon.



I tried to get Chloe too, but she was too busy napping :)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looking marvelous, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your latest quilt is gorgeous, but Bouree is even more beautiful. He's grown into quite a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shapes I see in your new piece. That new gradient is so pretty. I can't believe how grown up Bouree is now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!