Thursday, January 5, 2012

Working

I've been hard at work back in the studio since the new year began, and boy does it feel great!  While I've got several projects in the works (as I usually do :) ), my main focus right now is finishing the "Queen". Currently, I'm painting the highlights, shadows and textures in the sand and water...the last of the painting!  It'll soon be ready to load on the frame for quilting.

Since I haven't shared any progress on her in a while, here are a few more sea critters.















The next photos you see of this quilt will be snippets during the quilting process.  And then  I'll share a photo when it's completely finished...but don't look for that one for a while .... as the quilting is going to take a good chunk of time.

As for Bouree and Chloe...well they're doing what they do best :)



Have a great evening!

 

4 comments:

  1. I love your fish....awesome! Love them kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking terrific, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered recently how you were coming along with this one. I am looking forward to seeing your quilting progress on it...I know you will add some great stitched designs and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking awesome!
    Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!