Monday, January 9, 2012

Help?...NOT!!!

I finished my color wheel challenge piece today, with some dubious "help". No photos of the quilt until the reveal on the 15th, but here are some of the "help"

You want me to move??? No!



Are you hard of hearing? I said NOOOOOOOOOO!!!



I think I'll take a nap right here...



Or maybe, chew on your favorite rulers...



or use your side clamps as a tightrope...



Or walk on the belly bar..





oh no.......I think I'm gonna fall!



What a klutz that boy is!



Come over here and lay down before you hurt yourself!



That's better!

8 comments:

  1. There's some kitty attitude in that frown. :) He looks to be about as graceful as my Nicky. She's such a klutz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonder you get anything done at all....lol He and Frankie would make quite the pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny & cute!!! love our fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Deb, he's so handsome! Look at those eyes! I have all kinds of help around here, too, and sometimes it's just a little too much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just gotta love 'em. Mine are locked out of my longarm room, probably permanently. The A1 uses a fishing line for the stitch regulator. The first time Audrey went in the room, she immediately jumped up on the A1's table and started twanging the line like a banjo!

    I'm glad to see your two getting along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, he's absolutely adorable, antics and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!