Things have been hectic..mostly due to house stuff, but I have been working some too. Some painting on the "Queen" and working on a new pattern. This one is a kitty pattern. And while I was pulling fabrics to make the sample quilt...with Bouree's help of course, the name of the yet unmade quilt from this pattern just popped into my head! As he was rolling in the fabrics I was pulling, he was purring to beat the band. Hence the name of the new pattern..........
"Polka Dot Purr Pots"Below are the photos that inspired the name
He's telling me he likes the blue...

The background that Bouree and all the polka dots are on is
Vicki's "Envy" gradient ; I'll be using a full yard for this quilt

I'm sure you've never seen a better assistant than my little "purr pot" He was the model for several of the kitty poses in the pattern too!

So stay tuned for the finished quilt in the next week or so.
Can't wait to see it! Bouree seems to approve so far.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the new quilt!!!
ReplyDeleteWith a name like that I'm sure to love it!
ReplyDeleteBouree is an excellent assistant. It's cute how you caught him mid-meow in that second picture. He's such a handsome boy.
ReplyDelete