The painting continues, but I am nearing the end of the corals, grasses and fans. Just one sea fan left to do, then it will be on to the rest of the sea critters. Here is the latest progress.
And the last coral...a few shots to show the process of layering the colors
And the beginning of the last feathered sea fan.
Of course, to complete today's post I leave you with Chloe and Bouree!
It's coming along beautifully! It looks like Chloe has accepted ehr new friend.
ReplyDeleteLove the progression. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDoes it feel like you've been working on this forever??? I don't recall if you told us how big it is. But it sure is looking wonderful.
ReplyDeletethis is great! now hurry up and get to the quilting part... kidding, but really - I can't wait. =)
ReplyDeleteOh that is just coming along great I love the colors!
ReplyDelete