Since this will be the quilt that I throw over my legs in the winter when I'm reading or knitting, I don't want it to be quilted to death, so I'm using a panto. "Hibiscus" by
Deb Geissler. It is a pretty one and well suited to the colors in the quilt. I'm using Quilters Dream Wool batting (of course :) ) and Superior's King Tut thread.."Cairo" and the colors of the thread are just perfect!


It has been several years since I've done a panto....sort of boring, but perfect for this quilt.
And of course, I know you want to see my "helper"! Bouree is working very hard...

With all this help, I think it's going to take a while to get this done!
He (she?) is absolutely adorable! And the quilt is nice too. Don't you just love making something just for you?
ReplyDeleteLooks like he's already over his snip, snip trauma!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great quilt. I hadn't though about making a quilt for me! What a novel idea. I agree, King Tut Cairo has wonderful colors and looks perfect on your quilt. Well done!
ReplyDeleteRicci
Superior Threads