Friday, February 18, 2011

There's a Quilt Show Coming to Town!!

Have been sick all week, but I'm slowly getting back to what passes for normal around here these days.  Still going full tilt getting ready for the big move.

BUT........ starting tomorrow through next Saturday a new focus demands my attention.  A quilt show! It is the Peace River Quilters Guild biennial show.  Prep for our big show starts tomorrow with the quilt take in.   Then on to judging Monday- Wednesday with Scott Murkin.  The show opens to the public on Friday and Saturday, February 25 & 26.

So if you're going to be anywhere near southwest Florida next Friday and Saturday, come on down to the Charlotte County Event Center and see over 250 beautiful quilts and shop tons of vendors!

If you come, be sure to look me up and introduce yourself, I'd love to chat with you!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been sick. We missed you at Mom's. Saw Savannah for the first time...so cute and I had fun calling Ann Granny Annie all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Have fun at the Quilt Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,

    I met you last year at the quilt show and although I missed you this year...Congratulations on taking "Best of Show". It was truly spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy! Sorry I missed seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!