Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Good Show

The Southwest Florida Quilt Festival was a great show! Lots of fabulous quilts from a lot of very talented quilters.

I actually did very well. The 3 client quilts I quilted all took awards. (yes, I quit a while ago, but the rules allowed older quilts in as long as they were not entered in Florida before)

Client quilts took a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and best long arm quilting.

My quilt " Seasons of the Moon" took 1st in large art, and Best of Show !!!

No pics tonight....I had a major computer crash, but tomorrow I'll retrieve some photos from Dropbox and post them.

For now, back to the last bit of quilting on the last quilt and more packing for the move.

Later gators!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you'd been so quiet, forgot it was quilt show week for you. Congrats on all the wins, esp Best in Show....quilte impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG! congrats on the terrific showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Deb! Sorry to hear about your computer woes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Deb! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!