Friday, October 16, 2009

The Last of the Mini's...I promise!

You are probably tired of these by now, but here are the last few.  While some are similar, each one is a little different. That way, no two students will have exactly the same piece. And, I didn't get bored stupid quilting them!

100_7004

100_7005

100_7006

100_7007

100_7008

100_7009

Today I worked on doing the background fill between thunderstorms.  All of these little quiltlets really showcase the versatility of the Circle Lord system.  I think my students will be happy with these! I know I am.

4 comments:

  1. Girl you "think" we'll be happy ...... I can tell you we are over the moon already. I can't wait. Now to find some Hobb’s Polydown Plus in my little town. Hmmm I might need to go back and watch the batting/thread videos again, they were terrific.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never tire seeing your work. :) They look awesome....wish I was close by to take the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This class looks like it will be lots of fun. I love the minis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas for CL templates with lots of great fabulous fillers. Just love it. Just got my CL and have started to play and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!