Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Mini's

I worked on the class mini quilts again today.  The main motifs are all done now.  Just the background fill is left to do...though that will take a while. Here are the rest of the designs.  Again, the frames are done with various Circle Lord templates and some of the motifs too,and some I embellished. Lots of variety for my students to choose from.

100_6983

100_6984

100_6985

100_6986

100_6987

100_6988

100_6989

100_6990

100_6991

100_6992

100_6993

100_6994

100_6995

And in case you're wondering the batting is one layer of warm & white (on the bottom) and a layer of Hobb's Polydown Plus on top. Now the work begins!

8 comments:

  1. Deb, they look wonderful, I love your embellishments. did you use your Sissix cutter to make templates for the motives ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb I'll come down to clean and cook if you teach. LOL

    Fabulous absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey could this become a class on MQR for those of us who have the CL??? just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hey could this become a class on MQR for those of us who have the CL??? just an idea"

    I currently working on just that thing ....It'll be offered after the first of the year

    ReplyDelete
  5. great examples - having had the CL (prior to IQ days), I feel it is the best on the market - and Michael is GREAT!! You should do a class - lots of people have the CL but haven't figured out how to expand the use of. Would be great!! Thanks for sharing some of what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Beautiful..What do you use to mark motif's in the center with or do you mark or is it freehand or stencils??
    I will be signing up for your class...just love my CL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are awesome! I would love to see how you created them with CL. I'll take the class for sure when you offer it on MQR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!