Friday, June 14, 2013

A Little of This... A Little of That

Today I worked on 4 different projects and accomplished quite a bit.  First off, I tea dyed the linen/rayon blend fabric. I am thrilled with the result.. It really does look like old parchment!

I just need to press it and then it's ready to cut and piece to the size I need for the wholecloth.

Next, I worked for a while on my fabric challenge piece. I'm not ready to share the whole design yet, but here's a peek of what I did on it today.

 Then I played around with a leather bookcover...I stamped it using my versa-tool.  I haven't worked with leather since the last quilt I made with it quite a few years ago.  I had forgotten how much fun it is!

And last but not least, I coated some screens with photo emulsion.  No photos of those...they're light sensitive, plus they're in the closet drying. They'll be ready to burn tomorrow, so I'll show you after they're done.

All in all, a pretty good day's work!  Now I think I'll go knit for a while.

TaTa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!