Today I'm working on my July
Fiberactions challenge. This is the first real test since installing the
offset thingy for my hopping foot. And wow, it is wonderful! I am amazed at how much more visibility I have in every direction...I should have done this MUCH sooner!

a few more peeks at the quilt...




Still lots more to do, but I'm ahead of schedule for a change :)
Looking good, Deb. I'm working on mine today, as well!
ReplyDeleteDeb, have you had any problems with the needle getting too close to your fingers with this foot. I usually do SID with hand next to foot.
ReplyDeleteI've been using this open toe foot for several years now and have had no problems. I am careful and always mindful of where my fingers and the ruler edges are in relation to the foot opening.
ReplyDeleteLove that yellow!
ReplyDeleteI love what you are doing with the quilting!
ReplyDeleteI was looking at my foot today wondering if I should have bought one.
ReplyDelete