But that's OK...plenty of other things to do. For example, I spent the morning burying threads on the "Queen" and painting the fabric for the binding, and printing my label.
After that, and some housekeeping chores, I took out the knitting. I have really not done much knitting the last few weeks, so it was nice to get back to it.
You may remember, I'm working on 2 lace shawls...both red; both the same pattern. One is lace weight merino that I'm beading as I knit; the other not beaded and with Aloft yarn (a lace kid mohair/silk blend).
They are both about 36 inches long now. I work on the beaded one during the day because I need to sit at a table to do the beading part; and the non beaded one at night. I like both of them!
OK, photos..beaded first
and the non beaded one
different but both nice, I think.
Very pretty! We've been having very unseasonable weather...it's been in the 80's. Does Bouree help you knit?
ReplyDeleteThey are both so pretty and I love the placement of the beads. Another thing on my bucket list :-)
ReplyDeleteWonderful.....knitting relaxes me after a day of standing and quilting......finally finished my cat Bordhi footprint sock...pretty neat. Love the idea of the cardboard footprint as a "take along" pattern...will try to make some for great grand kids .....
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing