And just when everything was going so well........ I'm sure you noticed and are wondering why the sock on the right has 3 tails instead of one.
I'm knitting along, and all of a sudden the yarn ends! I look down and find Harry with the other end in his mouth...he chewed through the strand! I guess the dangling yarn was just too much temptation. And this is the look I got when asking him why he did that.
And when I told him he better not do that again, he stuck his tongue out at me!
Hmmm, I wonder what he was muttering under his breath?
LMAO.....glad to know that Frankie isn't the only bad kitty that does that....
ReplyDeleteChesty just gets tangled up in mine sometimes when he doesn't wait for me to move it when he climbs in my lap.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the leg...it's the easy part.
LOL....that extra tail thing happened to me once too. Those studio assistants sometimes don't know exactly when they are needed. Those cuffs are looking great!!! :)
ReplyDelete