Sunday, November 1, 2009

So now that the mini's are done...

I'm back to working on some other projects. I'm in the middle of my "Harvest Moon" project for my premier video series on MQR.  The appliqué is done and the quilting is in progress and will be finished tomorrow.  Here is a peek ...I had just loaded it on the frame and was explaining my quilting plan and thread choices.

100_7132

I also have been working on the appliqué of the frogs & lizards...almost done with that appliqué too.

100_7128-1

Don't Vicki's hand dyed gradients just make both of these pieces glow!

I've decided on my quilting plan for Mother's toile quilt and it's ready and will be loaded later this week.

And I've gotten all my kits made and ready for the class to color the mini's  coming up on Tuesday.

I have a ton of other things in progress too, but that's enough rambling for today.  I've got to go enjoy my extra hour that the time change gave me today!

2 comments:

  1. Both applique projects are looking good but I still would have preferred a tree on that Autumn one.

    Mom will be happy to get her quilt! Remember she doesn't want dense quilting on it!!

    I'm piecing backs and cutting stuff for Mom today, hopefully I'll get back to quilting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!