Today my class added the color to the little quiltlets you've been looking at in my posts for the last couple weeks using Irena Bluhm's technique. We all had fun and they easily mastered the technique . So I'll leave you with my ladies and their beautiful work. You can click on the photos for a larger view. Then click your browsers back button to return here.
Some of them are obviously still working on their masterpieces, but I think they all did wonderful work!
Very Nice. I have been thinking about doing this with a class. I love the free hand you added to the blocks. I bet all of your students had a blast. I would have. Happily Quilting Natalie
They are fantastic! Did you have any fights of designs? That would have been fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great grownup coloring class. We all still like to color and looks like you made it fun.
ReplyDeleteOh they are lovely. I'm so jealous .... wish I could have joined in the fun.
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely! Both the group of ladies and their quilts.
ReplyDeleteI'm both impressed and inspired.
How wonderful. Do you want to come to Indiana anytime soon?
ReplyDeleteThose are great....look at the smiles on those ladies.
ReplyDeleteVery Nice. I have been thinking about doing this with a class. I love the free hand you added to the blocks. I bet all of your students had a blast. I would have.
ReplyDeleteHappily Quilting Natalie