Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Watchers II...Applique Version

After the reveal of my painted version of this quilt here, Vicki and I talked about developing an applique version on one of her gradient fabrics as a kit for sale.  Well, I finally got it done. As you may remember, the painted version is done entirely in neutral colors.  In this version, I used a neutral background, but added a little blue and green.  The background fabric is 1 yard of ...can you believe I can't remember the name of this gradient!  I'm sure Vicki will pipe up and rescue me!  At any rate, here it is.

[caption id="attachment_2963" align="alignnone" width="269"]The Watchers II The Watchers II[/caption]

It isn't quilted yet, and that will not happen until the High Priestess is done and off the frame.  But at least the top is done.

The pattern is almost done,(just have to burn  the discs and print the covers)  and will be ready to ship to Vicki in the next few days.  When she has the kits ready to go, she'll let you know!

 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to turn this into a pattern. And it looks great on Vicki's hand dyed fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Rocky Road and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!