Saturday, September 8, 2012

More Progress in Spite of My "Helper"

I have almost finished my Fiberactions challenge piece...just the edge finish and some bling left to do.  It's a wonder though, that I got it done with all the "help" I had from Bouree!

Today's post features some photos from yesterday of that crazy helper and  another peek of the quilt.

Bouree on the quilt



Bouree using the take up roller as monkey bars



and giving me the "what did I do" look!



And the last look at the quilt until the 15th...



Be sure to check back for the reveal!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your quilt.....and if Bouree gets to be too much of a pest just send him to me. -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! And what a cute helper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what I like better....the quilt or your helper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!