Monday, February 20, 2012

The Queen's Hair is Done

And so is the little octopus. In fact, with her hair is flowing so wildly in the water it looks a little like an octopus!



and the little  octopus



And the rest of the day was spent  outlining, quilting rock textures and filling in the water texture.  Tomorrow, more of the same!  So far I've used 1 and1/2 cones of Lava thread in the water...and now I'm out. I ordered more of it over a week ago, and it has been shipped...hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I hope she gets entered into Houston so I can see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just gets better and better. i've been thinking of doing that quilt over again that we did in class in MQR a couple years back. it had the batting rock formations and angelina and tyvek rocks and all kinds of things. i loved that quilt...it still hangs in the tv room. i want to do it in wool felt applique. do you remember the one i am talking about? will you sell instrucions for this one? i would love that. i wish i lived closer...i would just come and watch. LOL maybe something would rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!