Monday, October 24, 2011

Kitties and Progress

WOW! It's been weeks since I posted anything....Life sometimes gets in the way of  things.  Hopefully I'm back into a regular pattern now.

First up, a little painting on the "Queen"...getting close to finishing all the fishes.





Once the fish are done, the final step will be to add depth and painted textures to the background...then it'll be time to quilt!

The rest of the post is about Chloe and Bouree....Bouree has really gotten so big!  He now is as tall as Chloe and a little bit longer than she is.  He still has some growing to do to catch up to her in" heft" though :)  And his color is starting to come in more now too.

Enough talk...here are the latest pictures of them!









 

 

5 comments:

  1. I've been missing your posts! The fishes are coming to life. And that last photo really does show how big he's gotten. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cats! I've been missing you, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're so cute together! And it's so nice that they get along. Why is it that cats like to drink out of running faucets. I have one that insists on getting into the bathtub for drinks from the faucet. The other one prefers the stool...worse yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was beginning to worry about you. Glad to hear you have just been busy. The kitties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!