Well. Those realtors are just boring and cookie-cutter and WRONG WRONG WRONG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors and I LOVE anything fun and unique and different. Those "waves" were COOL and made your kitchen all the more wonderful! So. You tell those realtors I disagree!
i wish i could buy it....i love all the colored walls. i'm surprised the realtor didn't tell you to paint all the walls a neutral color. i love color. the house i am rehabbing is going to have brightly colored walls. i hope it sells fast for you.
Now if they were only brown they'd be to my taste :)
ReplyDeleteWell. Those realtors are just boring and cookie-cutter and WRONG WRONG WRONG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors and I LOVE anything fun and unique and different. Those "waves" were COOL and made your kitchen all the more wonderful! So. You tell those realtors I disagree!
ReplyDeletei wish i could buy it....i love all the colored walls. i'm surprised the realtor didn't tell you to paint all the walls a neutral color. i love color. the house i am rehabbing is going to have brightly colored walls. i hope it sells fast for you.
ReplyDelete