Thursday, December 23, 2010

Harry

Has been full of himself today! First thing this morning talking to the birds



There are lots of birds at the feeders this morning



And then he tries to hide from Chloe



Later,I'm working away and go to wind a bobbin. This is the first time he has ever jumped up here



If looks could kill...I figured he's saying "What? You got a problem with this?"



"What do you mean I have to get down?  It's so comfy up here!"

7 comments:

  1. LOL! It's good that they keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy boy he's been......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay in Scotland.....The Borderline QuilterDecember 24, 2010 at 6:34 AM

    Wonderful..just like Children....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he's gorgeous and I'd love to give him a great big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love to give him a big hug. They're both adorable. My Bonnie thinks any quilt on the "hammock" is hers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I always love photos of the Most Important Persons in the House!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!