Friday, October 1, 2010

Working on the Newest Designs

A few weeks back I shared a tiny peek of one of my newest designs. Terri guessed correctly that it was a fish. Well, that fish is one of a collection of six called "FantaSea Fishees".

They are all  part of a large quilt  that is in progress, but they will also be available as individual patterns after the large quilt has made it's debut. I'm currently painting the first one with Tsukineko inks, but will have appliqué versions available too for those who don't paint. The appliqué versions will utilize Vicki's gorgeous fabrics.

So here is Henrietta



And with painting in progress



and closer



And for a look at Henrietta's fellow" fishees",  here is Harvey



And Cleopatra



And Clyde



And Sadie



And last is Sampson



Hope you enjoyed the look at my fancy finned friends!  Now I guess I'd better get back to work.

10 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC, Deb! You are so talented and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness how sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of like Cleo and Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them Deb, they look like they'll give each other big sloppy fishy kisses!!!!!


    Kay in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are too cool. great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These fishees are so very whimsical and detailed. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cool....I love fish. I can't wait to see them all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!