Now I have to work on the appliqué version. But I'll also start painting the next one...I think Sadie will be next! For her I'm going to use thickened fiber reactive dyes and a soy wax resist, so the resist will be done first since it has to dry completely before the painting begins.
And in other news, one of my quilt designs " Go Garden" was featured in the new EQ newsletter that just came out. It's about halfway down the page. Pretty cool! It is one of the free designs I shared on my website. The EQ7 project file is there for you to download if you wish. You do need to have EQ7 though to open it.
And on the weather front, today was just gorgeous! The humidity is way down as are the temps. We we able to shut off the AC and open the doors and windows for the morning. The kitties are loving the cooler weather and were quite frisky! After lunch we had to close back up and put the AC back on, but I'm not complaining...it's an improvement and it means the really nice weather will be here soon!
Have a great night!
She's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI did just see the newsletter with your quilt.
ReplyDeleteSo are these fish blocks pieced blocks rather than a whole cloth?
Henrietta is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are perfect. Looking forward to seeing all of them! Congrats on the newsletter pattern.
ReplyDeleteLove it Deb. You know I love to do fish too. Nothing like yours but, yours is great love the color and it is just plain fun!
ReplyDeleteHenrietta is too cool!!! Can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the EQ feature!!!