Between travel and being ill, and add to that my perpetual state of being behind :), I think(emphasis on think) I may be sort of caught up... maybe even close to being on schedule! Shocked? You should be, I know I am!
So here's the litany: Last Circle Lord online class...done!
Next Circle Lord online class outlined and filming to begin next week.
Next MQR Premier video filming done except for the last day...then there's the editing to go. (This one might be a day or two late)
Private workshop scheduled for later this week...All prepped and ready
postcards for latest MQR swap, done and going in the mail tomorrow (only 7 days late, might be a new record for me...that's a good thing, in case your wondering)
family postcards...some late some early, but all done and going in tomorrow's mail!
Latest DVD of MQR Premier videos...editing done and Master burned! Will be ready to take orders very soon!
Class proposals for 2011MQS in progress and almost done! (way ahead of schedule...yes, it's a fluke not likely to be repeated,lol)
Final details of 6 new patterns to be released with Vicki's fabric kits almost done. ( And there are 3 more in the early stages that will be ready in the fall)
Two new show quilts begun (very early stages)
Outlines for several new classes/workshops done
preparations started for the two oldest granddaughters (and their mother's visit the beginning of July ( two old folks smiling from ear to ear in anticipation)
There is a ton more stuff on my calendar, but I'm sure you've had your fill of my schedule by now, so I'll quit.
Wow and Wow.....no wonder you get behind with all that's on your schedule. Looking forward to all the unveilings. :)
ReplyDeleteI would really appreciate it if you would consider teaching a Circle Lord class at MQS. I wasn't able to take your MQR one, and really would like the chance to see all of what you do, not just the video. Videos help, but in person is better! Thanks for any consideration of this idea.
ReplyDelete