Monday, May 31, 2010

Kitties and a manicure

Kim pointed out a couple days ago, it has been a while since the kitties appeared on the blog.  So tonight, here they are...



keeping an eye out at the door



keeping an eye on Mom



a stretch and a scratch



bath time



I know that catnip mouse is here somewhere...



a treat please!



Got it!

Then on to the manicure...the following photos are not for the faint of heart.  There is a reason I usually go and pay for a manicure.... it will be evident after viewing these next photos.

I've been so busy, I thought I'd try it myself....big mistake!



not only are they not filed evenly...do ya think I got enough polish on my skin???? ROFLMAO!

And just so you know that was NOT a fluke, the other hand is not any better,LOL!



Oh well, next time it's back to the salon for me...though I guess the color on the skin will wear off in a couple days :)

4 comments:

  1. love the nails Deb! Did the same thing last week.... only forgot to let them dry enough so I had a sticky, chipped, beautiful pink mess. oh well.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it goes to show ya that you can't be good at everything. :) Love them kitties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail painting hint: Take a metal nail file, dip the end into remover, and rub the cutucle area and skin until the polish comes off. Dip often as the remover evaporates quickly.

    You could also use a toothpick or orange stick.

    Ask me how I know this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I'm talking about - plenty of kitties!!!! Also, your sister is here at my house, and we'll be sewing up a storm for the next two days at VickiW's invitation. Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!