Monday, April 26, 2010

Motifs are done!

Tomorrow I start on the background fill. I forgot to take a picture of the Harvest Moon section, and I'm too tired to go do it now. So all you get tonight is the last one...Sultry Moon.





Oh look, it's wine thirty! :)  See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your work on this. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine thirty! i love it, and the quilting is really coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wine thirty - ha ha ha. I'll have to use that one! Love your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was loving the tree and then was surprised by the bird (crane?) on top. This is going to be a stunner.
    I'm right behind you. 2 or 3 more hours of lines and freehand and then the agony of fill. But, unlike your fill, mine is that mindless, precisionless, and tedious stuff that makes your eyes cross and your shoulders ache.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!