Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back home and back to work

I'm caught up on laundry and kitty snuggles.  It was a good trip and I enjoyed spending some time with Mother, my siblings, children and grandchildren.  The weather here is weird; so hot and humid that the  AC is back on!  And yes, I am aware of the blizzards up north...but it is uncomfortably warm here this week, just sayin'.

I did get back to work today.  A little appliqué stitching on the frogs and lizards...they'll be ready to quilt next week when I get the current quilt off the frame.

As for what's on the frame now?  You'll just get a snippet here and there as this project won't be completely revealed until the spring.  So here's your peek.

100_7388

Those and a few other projects will be keeping me busy over the next couple months.  Of course, this month won't be quite as productive due to the holidays, visiting family and travel again at the end of the month.  But steady progress is my goal.

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!