Friday, September 4, 2009

Harry wanted to say hi

100_2372

7 comments:

  1. Hi Harry! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here I thought that all of your posts were about ME! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bonnie and Clyde say hi to Harry. Well, Bonnie says Hi, Clyde says "hiss"! :)

    I just want to rub that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear that Chesty's part cat some days -- he loves to find a spot of sun too.

    Can you believe I forgot to add the new site to my reader after all the work we did??

    You can hide or change the avatars in your settings by the way. Go Settings, to discussion, and scroll down to either set them to none or to choose something other than the big ugly G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Harry! Simon and Schuster send their love. >"<~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!